Dr. Simon Speirs
Director & Principal
Dr. Simon Speirs is a structured thinker, entrepreneur and innovation specialist bringing a unique set of capabilities to deliver commercial client outcomes. Simon has +20 years of experience across food and fibre production, research innovation and strategic planning, and agribusiness. He has significant expertise in complex stakeholder management and negotiation in agricultural systems and agronomy, soil science, crop nutrition, and communication.
Simon can help you by:
- Bridging the gap between science and commercial results using lean tools
- Providing sector specific advice on investment design, business models, innovation management, product development, and program and project management
- Developing and executing innovation strategy to deliver commercial outcomes across investment planning horizons
- Providing advice on data management, data analysis and contextual insights
- Developing and executing complex multi-party investments
- Providing part time c-suite services to small-medium growth focused enterprises
Simon has a BScAgr and PhD (USYD - 2001, 2006) and an MBA exec (AGSM, UNSW - 2016). He is an Affiliate at the Australian Institute of Company Directors.