Dr. Richard Williams
Richard is an influential industry leader, strong communicator and collaborator with considerable experience across the entire Australian grain supply chain. His focus is on operations, market research and big data analysis, strategic planning, stakeholder management and international customer relations. Richie understands first-hand the importance of ensuring contract quantity and quality standards are managed throughout supply chains.
Richie can help you by:
- Providing advice on supply chain operations in the grains industry
- Bringing significant insights on grain supply chains and the management of intellectual property
- Sharing insights on research pipeline planning that delivers commercial outcomes for industries and for agribusiness
- Developing and executing complex multi-party investments
- Providing advice on data management, data analysis and contextual insights Richard has a PhD (Grain Quality – Curtin University, 2006) and a BScAgr (UWA, 1991)